About iPhone 5
The iPhone 5 is a touchscreen smartphone developed by Apple Inc. It is the sixth generation of the iPhone, succeeding the iPhone 4S and preceding the iPhone 5S and iPhone 5C. Formally unveiled as part of a press event on September 12, 2012, it was released on September 21, 2012. The iPhone 5 featured major design changes in comparison to its predecessor. These included an aluminum-based body which was thinner and lighter than previous models, a taller screen with a nearly 16:9 aspect ratio, the Apple A6 system-on-chip, LTE support, and Lightning, a new compact dock connector which replaces the 30-pin design used by previous iPhone models. This is the second Apple phone to include its new Sony made 8MP Camera. The predecessor of the iPhone 5 (iPhone 4S) was the first to include the new Sony cameras.
Here the refurbished iPhone 5 is available in 16GB ROM and 32GB ROM with different packages. Welcome to buy!
1. OS: iOS 6, iOS 6, upgradable to iOS 7.1.2, upgradable to iOS 8.1
2. Primary camera: 8.0MP, 1080p@30fps, 3264 x 2448 pixels, autofocus, LED flash, 1/3.2 inch sensor size, 1.4 um pixel size, simultaneous HD video and image recording, touch focus, geo-tagging, face detection, panorama, HDR photo
3. Secondary camera: 1.2MP, 720p@30fps, face detection, FaceTime over Wi-Fi or Cellular
4. GPS: Yes, with A-GPS support and GLONASS
5. Messaging iMessage, SMS (threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email
6. Browser: HTML5 (Safari)
7. Other features: LED-backlit IPS LCD capacitive touch screen, Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic, AirDrop file sharing, Siri natural language commands and dictation, iCloud cloud service, TV-out, Maps, Audio/video player/editor, Organizer, Document viewer/editor, Photo viewer/editor, Voice memo/dial/command, Predictive text input.
Please Kindly note that it is not recommended to upgrade the system on the phone. As the push updates from each country are not the same, it will easily lead to phone error or crash.